Monday, July 27, 2009

"The Dead Live On, Envious"

In the veil of darkness
In a driving rain
I took your life
I took your pain

Your life is over
Our time is done
And all I left you
Is a loaded gun

The dead live on
Envious
Of the life that I have
Of the life they miss

The story of us is fucked
A tale so tragic
The night I saw you
It tore the fabric
I knew, right then and there
You weren't the one
I had to end your life
With a loaded gun

Run, Run far away
From the hell
I have to pay
With your death on my hands
You will never understand

The night I killed you
Blew your head in half
The ground soaked the blood
In revenge, I Laugh
Buried your body
Six feet deep
Put your blood in a vial
In peace I sleep

Now I Run, Run far away
From the hell
I have to pay
With your death on my hands
I can not understand

Now my life is fucked
Thin air I fought
I know you're still here
And it's me you haunt
I can't take this
I can't be the one
You will kill me
My life is done

Run, Run far away
From the hell
I have to pay
With my death on my hands
Now I can understand

Run, Run Far Away
Now I have
My hell to pay
With our deaths on my hands
Finally I understand
My body cold
My soul is free
Death has come over me
The Dead Live On
Envious
Of the life I had
The life I miss

- James Allen

No comments: