Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Awesome Local Band

Hey everybody!

I figure that instead of a Blame Owen update I'd give a shout out to an awesome local band, maybe put up a video or two I'll see as I go along.

NO REMISSION
:

Probably the best local act I've seen. High energy, complex arrangement meet in a whirlwind of musical anarchy to create a unique atmosphere; one that I would assume a Wyoming farmer experiences as a class F5 tornado rips through his home.



Will, and Kurt are probably two of the most talented guitarists I've seen/heard. Dan and Greg are one of the best rhythm sections I have seen locally in a long time and they have great fan support. These things together make for one hell of a show.

If you get a chance, go see them now for the $10 cover charge at Mr. D's or one of the other bars.

Their album will be coming out soon and I for one am looking forward to it.

Guys, if you read this... Finish it already!

No comments: